The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) provides funding for actions in the field of asylum, legal migration and integration, return and countering irregular migration.
Aims & Objectives
It aims to:
- promote the efficient management of migration flows
- strengthen and develop a common Union approach to asylum and immigration.
What does it support?
It funds actions which:
- contribute to strengthening the Common European Asylum System
- strengthen and develop legal migration to the Member States in line with their economic and social needs
- support the effective integration and social inclusion of third country nationals
- contribute to the fight against irregular migration.
Who can apply?
- State and federal authorities
- Local public bodies
- Non-governmental organisations
- Humanitarian organisations
- Private and public law companies
- Education and research organisations.
Especially organisations that work directly with or to provide support to:
- Third Country Nationals (Citizens of non-EU countries who are legally resident in Ireland)
- Eligible Asylum Seekers.
Why the EU funds Asylum, Migration and Integration
Read more about EU policy on the topic of Human rights, justice, and equality
€9.9 billion over 7 years.
Football For Unity
SPORT AGAINST RACISM (IRELAND) www.sari.ie
Coalesce - Immigrant Council of Ireland
National Contact Point in Ireland
Funds Administration Unit of the Department of Justice
Find open calls for AMIF.
Want to find out more?
Asylum, Migration, and Integration Fund (AMIF)
Video: The new Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) 2021-2027