EU4Health is the EU’s funding programme to deliver on EU health policy and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Aims & Objectives
It aims to:
- Improve and foster health in the Union
- Protect people from serious cross-border health threats
- Improve access to medicinal products, medical devices, crisis-relevant products
- Strengthen health systems.
What does it support?
It funds actions that fall under the programme‘s four strands with a cross-cutting focus on cancer:
- Disease prevention
- Crisis preparedness
- Health systems and healthcare workforce
Who can apply?
- Representatives of patients’ associations
- Civil society organisations (associations, foundations, NGOs and similar entities)
- Academia and education establishments
- Research institutes
- Organisations of healthcare professionals
Why the EU funds healthcare and well-being
Read more about EU policy on the topic of Health
€5.3 billion over 7 years.
SOEEFHealth: Promote health and reducing health inequalities for people with intellectual disability in Europe.
National Contact Point in Ireland
Health Research Board
Contact: Amanda Daly
Find open calls for EU4Health.
Want to find out more?