- Active citizenship
- Education and training
- Employment and job creation
- Mental health
- People in vulnerable situations e.g. domestic violence.
- Policy and advocacy
- Professional or sector representative body
- Services for older people
- Services for people with disabilities
- Social inclusion
- Sustainable development
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
- Scientific innovation
- Technological innovation
EU Project Experience
- WOMIN: digital training for disadvantaged women in local communities - Lead partner
- ENTREPVET: supporting disadvantaged young people into creating new businesses - Lead partner
- DIGIVET: supporting digital skills for those furthest from the labour market.
Plus previous Erasmus and Leonardo projects around skills
Interreg 2 seas
- Speed You Up: creating new entrepreneurs and designing programmes
- SPEED: developing supply chain solutions for Port operators and local business links.
- One stop shop: influencing policy on local entrepreneur networks
- EIS: designing export solutions for small business communities
Plus previous EU project experience for 10 years with many EU partners.
EU Funding Goals
Short term we wish to develop a strong network of partners in Ireland as we are new to the country. Most of our EU experience has been from UK previously but we now wish to become better established form our new base in Dublin as well as be introduced to new exciting and innovative partnerships.
Our particular interests are around enterprise and employability as well as sustainable and green solutions for local communities.
Longer term we want to use our new network to link into other project partnerships and learn from partners as well as contribute to new project ideas. We believe we have an innovative and creative team that can proactively contribute to bids and play and positive role in successful partnerships
Our particular strengths are around helping to shape and create meaningful projects that have a positive affect on beneficiaries and wider local communities.
We are experienced in the administrative and finance aspects of EU project life and have a strong digital presence with local communities /social media as well as links to the business community.