- Active citizenship
- Arts and Culture
- Education and training
- Mental health
- People in vulnerable situations e.g. domestic violence.
- Policy and advocacy
- Services for people with disabilities
- Services for Travellers and ethnic minorities
- Social inclusion
- Sustainable development
- Trade union, employer organisation
- Urban development
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- Community outreach and engagement
- Cultural and artistic innovation
EU Project Experience
This organisation is new to EU funding and will be supported by the Access Europe team.
EU Funding Goals
Build a network, learn, and participate as a partner in projects.
Lead own projects with multiple collaborators.
- Expertise in the area of circular and sustainable practices and biodiversity
- Alex the founder is a graduate ecologist and experienced project manager