- Arts and Culture
- Education and training
- Gender and sexuality
- Human Rights
- Mental health
- People in vulnerable situations e.g. domestic violence.
- Social inclusion
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Cultural and artistic innovation
EU Project Experience
We have taken part in a significant number of projects, both as coordinator and partner, as well as coordinating and partnering in projects funded by Science Foundation Ireland, Dublin City Council, the Education Training Boards and others.
Erasmus+ funded projects as coordinator include:
- Grow from Seeds - Intercultural Education in primary schools
- S.T.Age - Combating Elder AbuseStory
- 2Remember - Health and Social Care in Dementia Care
Erasmus+ funded projects as partner include
Ongoing projects include:
- I-Save - Human Rights Education for young refugees & asylum seekers - Coordinator
- I-Stem - Innovative and Inclusive Teaching Approaches in STEM subjects in Post-Primary Schools - Coordinator
- ShakesVR - Innovative Approaches in Shakespeare’s Work - CoordinatorStory
- Co-Op - Human Rights Education for young refugees in media - Partner
EU Funding Goals
We would love to continue being involved in creative and fulfilling projects, grow our skill sets as an organisation and long-lasting relationships with our partner organisations.
We would be interested in exploring new fields and unexpected partnerships in which our expertise and experience can be useful and relevant.
Our specific area of expertise is creating bespoke programmes using drama and theatre as tools for education and empowerment.
The Educate & Outreach Department is composed of a coordination team, experienced in coordinating small and large scale projects as well as producing touring productions. Our creatives have experience working with a wide audience of all ages and social backgrounds and make inclusion a priority in their practice.
We are a passionate and dedicated team, always eager to share our experience as partners and coordinators and to learn from others. We have a great network of contacts across the arts & culture sector, education sector, as well as social sector.