- Education and training
- Employment and job creation
- Immigration, refugee and asylum seeker supports
- Services for older people
- Services for people with disabilities
- Social inclusion
- Sustainable development
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
EU Project Experience
This organisation is new to EU funding and will be supported by the Access Europe team.
EU Funding Goals
We want to investigate the possibility of creating apprenticeship programmes in Ireland aimed at professionalising the bicycle service sector and creating higher value and sustainable jobs.
We have a proven track record establishing innovative business models established with local and national authorities.
We have a team of education experts with experience in development and delivery of training programmes.
Our management team has extensive experience in international business development.