- Animal welfare
- Education and training
- Employment and job creation
- Mental health
- Social inclusion
- Sustainable development
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Cultural and artistic innovation
EU Project Experience
This organisation is new to EU funding and will be supported by the Access Europe team.
EU Funding Goals
Our 5 year plan is to have a core team of staff and be able to partner with our projects all over Europe.
We are great at bring people together. We have a farm totally run by volunteers. We work with schools, youth groups, etc.
We have a large volunteer base.