- Education and training
- Employment and job creation
- Arts and Culture
- Health services and health promotion
- Immigration, refugee and asylum seeker supports
- Rural development
- Services for people with disabilities
- Social inclusion
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
EU Project Experience
Some experience (1 - 2 previous projects)
FabLab Inishowen: The project was part of Donegal County Council’s €5.5m Local Authority Action Plan and funded through the EU’s PEACE IV Programme, which is managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB).
EU Funding Goals
We are interested in working on European knowledge exchange programmes on youth entrepreneurship, STEAM education in rural settings, and the circular economy.
We would be interested in using our extensive network of community groups and our links to the grassroots in rural Donegal to be a community test bed for innovative and impactful projects.
- Working with communities