- Services for people with disabilities
- Social inclusion
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
EU Project Experience
This organisation is new to EU funding and will be supported by the Access Europe team.
EU Funding Goals
As we are new to EU projects, we would like to begin by participating as a partner in a project to develop our network and learn from other organisations with greater experience of EU projects.
We are particularly interested in projects related to the media and broadcasting and inclusive supported employment.
In 3 years, we are aiming to use these connections and knowledge to take the lead in EU projects and programmes.
- Highly qualified staff team: staff are intentionally assigned roles which match their skills, talents and interests.
- Innovation: we are continuously changing and evolving to best meet the needs and wishes of the people we support.
- Networking and building connections: we are involved with a wide variety of local organisations including further education providers, community groups and interest groups.
- Inclusive Employment: we have a proven track record of securing, supporting and maintaining paid, meaningful employment for people with intellectual disabilities and autism in Kilkenny City and County.
- Media and Broadcasting: we are proud to host Dreamtime Studios in SOS Kilkenny which is comprised of Dreamtime Radio, Rewind Magazine, Dreamtime Photography Group. Dreamtime Radio is unique in Ireland as it is the only radio station, licensed by the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland, run by people with intellectual disabilities and autism. We are uniquely positioned to share our learning and experience of this with European partners.