- Education and training
- Employment and job creation
- Mental health
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Cultural and artistic innovation
EU Project Experience
1. FUSE Project(National Competence Centre for Social Innovation). Lead partner. Funder: ESF
2. Financing social enterprise in Ireland. Lead partner. EasI.
EU Funding Goals
We want to focus on building a network, learning, and participating as a partner in projects.
We are interested in: social innovation, financing social innovation, learning from other funders (funding agencies), learning from Grantees, accelerator programmes, scaling social enterprises, best practices for funders.
We fund projects in the areas of: education, health, the green transition and social enterprise so we would also be interested in partnering in those types of projects.
We have a broad network and 5+ experience of funding the not-for-profit sector.
Access to the leaders of not-for-profits throughout Ireland. Monitoring & measuring programmes impact. Running accelerator programs (tuition in impact measurement, strategic planning, fundraising etc). Expertise in grant-making.