- Active citizenship
- Arts and Culture
- Education and training
- Employment and job creation
- Immigration, refugee and asylum seeker supports
- Mental health
- Poverty alleviation
- Services for people with disabilities
- Services for Travellers and ethnic minorities
- Social inclusion
- Sustainable development
- Young people / youth work
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Cultural and artistic innovation
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
About the organisation
ReCreate is a social enterprise with a vision to inspire curiosity, creativity and care for people the environment.
We do this by working:
- To Foster Creativity: To inspire creativity and curiosity through access to open-ended materials and training on their use
- To inspire Champions of Reuse: To be the ‘Go To’ source for education on reuse and champion environmental sustainability
- To support social inclusion: Provide effective workplace experience to those in need.
EU Project Experience
PUSH Pop-Up Shop Helper (ERASMUS+): The project aims to develop a unique innovative entrepreneurial training product to help those in the creative/artistic sector to make the transition from creativity to commercialization. (To make a living from their work).
EU Funding Goals
- In two years: to build a network that will help us secure reserves for 5 years.
- In five years: to expand our operations to one new location and impart our knowledge to new European startups.
- In ten years: to have four centers covering Ireland and become to go to reuse social enterprise.
- Expertise in creative re-use
- Expertise in Early Childhood and Primary School Workshop and learning outcomes
- Expertise in working with those with additional needs