- Housing and homelessness
- Policy and advocacy
- Young people / youth work
- Immigration, refugee and asylum seeker supports
- Health services and health promotion
- People in vulnerable situations e.g. domestic violence.
- Peace and reconciliation
- Social inclusion
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
EU Project Experience
This organisation is new to EU funding and will be supported by the Access Europe team.
EU Funding Goals
As we are new to European projects, we are looking to focus on building a network, learning, partnering on projects, as well as looking to access funding opportunities to support the organisation.
- Diversity awareness
- Support for the homeless