- Arts and Culture
- Education and training
- Immigration, refugee and asylum seeker supports
- Policy and advocacy
- Social inclusion
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Cultural and artistic innovation
EU Project Experience
We are currently part of the ERASMUS+ project BABO (2021-1-ES01-KA220-SCH-000027950) - project focusing on bilingualism in early childhood. We are a research and dissemination partner in this project.
EU Funding Goals
We are interested in:
- 1) building a network to advance work on multilingualism- home language maintenance in the early years
- 2) participating in projects as a partner to share our expertise in bilingualism in children
- 3) participating in projects that involve multilingual children in the arts.
Topics of interest are:
- bilingualism in children 0 to 6;
- social inclusion of migrant children and their parents/carers;
- creative engagement of migrant children and families;
- supports for children and families to keep their mother tongue in their new country/or to keep minority languages;
- policy and research in the areas of bilingualism and home language maintenance.
We can offer expertise in:
- language development + bilingualism;
- dissemination through our national networks of parents, professionals and educators;
- we host a festival every year that can be the place to co-create, showcase, disseminate;
- we have a strong network of bilingual families and of educators working with bilingual families.
We have an ongoing family engagement programme that helps us to build relationships on the ground and test new ideas. Our team includes experts in language development and in equality, diversity and inclusion as well as advocacy and project management.