- Active citizenship
- Education and training
- Policy and advocacy
- Social inclusion
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
EU Project Experience
This organisation is new to EU funding and will be supported by the Access Europe team.
EU Funding Goals
Building a network and participating as a partner in projects.
Interested in science outreach, education in disadvantaged communities and building long-term evaluation which brings social return on investment thinking into practice.
- Strong organisational capacity in project evaluation
- strong network of volunteers
- experience in rural disadvantaged communities
- extensive experience in science outreach
- trained in science capital and equity compasses approaches
- strong network across sectors and committed to inclusion.