- Active citizenship
- Education and training
- Employment and job creation
- Health services and health promotion
- Human Rights
- Immigration, refugee and asylum seeker supports
- Mental health
- Peace and reconciliation
- Poverty alleviation
- Rural development
- Services for Travellers and ethnic minorities
- Social inclusion
- Sustainable development
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- Community outreach and engagement
- Cultural and artistic innovation
EU Project Experience
Meath Partnership has substantial experience in the coordination and delivery of various EU funded programmes including AMIF funded programmes (5), KA2 Strategic Partnerships (30+), KA1 Strategic Partnerships (10+) Knowledge Alliance (2) and CERV programmes. A detailed list can be found on our website.
EU Funding Goals
Meath Partnership is interested in working with organisations across Europe particularly in the area of adult education and training on social justice, sustainability and inclusion topics.
Meath Partnership has a wealth of experience in delivering multiple EU funded programmes. Meath Partnership has a dedicated EU projects team who are highly trained in programme delivery. Meath Partnership also has ample experience as project leads in Erasmus+ and AMIF projects. Finally Meath Partnership works with target groups daily across the County who will directly benefit from all EU funded projects.