- Education and training
- Mental health
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- Community outreach and engagement
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
EU Project Experience
This organisation is new to EU funding and will be supported by the Access Europe team.
EU Funding Goals
LIFT has been tested and proven in Ireland in terms of growth and scaling but has been largely funded through private finances.
Our next 2 years will see us growing from 35,000 to over 100,000 participants. Our funding needs are for resources to allow us to attract, train, support and equip those participants, so that they can build their personal leadership capabilities.
- We use an incredibly powerful self-reflection model
- We are run on business principles by a team with extensive business as well as academic experience
- We have a strong network of senior Irish business contact supports
- We are already embedded in over 100 corporate, public sector and community organisations in Ireland, 250 secondary schools, and 3 Universities