- Employment and job creation
- Health services and health promotion
- Immigration, refugee and asylum seeker supports
- Mental health
- People in vulnerable situations e.g. domestic violence.
- Poverty alleviation
- Rural development
- Services for older people
- Services for people with disabilities
- Services for Travellers and ethnic minorities
- Social inclusion
- Sustainable development
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
EU Project Experience
This organisation is new to EU funding and will be supported by the Access Europe team.
EU Funding Goals
We want to focus on building a network, learning, and participating as a partner in projects. Areas of interest include sustainable community development, community currencies, reducing social isolation or unemployment, poverty reduction.
We have strong governance, a working model, large number of volunteers among all social strata.