- Education and training
- Health services and health promotion
- Mental health
- Services for people with disabilities
- Social inclusion
- Sport and exercise
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Technological innovation
EU Project Experience
This organisation is new to EU funding and will be supported by the Access Europe team.
EU Funding Goals
We are very interested in expanding the coaching aspect of Horses Connect to help meet the ever-rising demand for alternatives to traditional mental health and wellbeing supports.
In the first year or two our focus is on making connections across Europe to build a network, learn from others, and participate as a partner in similar projects. We are specifically interested in Vocational Education and Training, animal-assisted interventions, and other innovative mental health/wellbeing initiatives.
Over the next 5 years, our plan is to develop Horses Connect Training as a provider of VET in Europe, in association with other organisations. We also plan to develop an App to help people on the Autism spectrum use services like ours, that could be adapted for other similar situations.
- Blue sky thinking
- Recognised experts in our field
- Diverse range of skills and qualifications
- Always open to learning