- Active citizenship
- Arts and Culture
- Education and training
- Employment and job creation
- Housing and homelessness
- Mental health
- Policy and advocacy
- Rural development
- Services for people with disabilities
- Social inclusion
- Sport and exercise
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Cultural and artistic innovation
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
- Technological innovation
EU Project Experience
We have one upcoming project running from 2023-2024.
EU Funding Goals
Looking to target projects that can benefit our member organisations in ESN Ireland and support volunteers and their civic engagement with the international and local community.
ESN International as a whole has a high impact on mobility programmes in the European Higher Education area, most notably the Erasmus+ programme. ESN collaborates with very important stakeholders and policymakers in this area.