- Education and training
- Health services and health promotion
- Mental health
- Policy and advocacy
- Professional or sector representative body
- Services for people with disabilities
- Sport and exercise
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
- Scientific innovation
- Technological innovation
EU Project Experience
This organisation is new to EU funding and will be supported by the Access Europe team.
EU Funding Goals
We will provide opportunities for people with EOPD to inform research by relaying the difficulties and obstacles to living well with EOPD encountered by people who are at varying life stages.
We are a group of volunteers with first hand experience in living with Parkinson's the impact it had on family and friends living with Parkinson's. We are a voice for people living with Parkinson's.