- Active citizenship
- Education and training
- Human Rights
- Immigration, refugee and asylum seeker supports
- Mental health
- People in vulnerable situations e.g. domestic violence.
- Policy and advocacy
- Social inclusion
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- Community outreach and engagement
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
EU Project Experience
Stakeholder Partnerships for the Integration of Migrants (INTEgreat): The project aims to build a stronger integration strategy and ecosystem for migrants and asylum seekers in Europe through:
- 1. Analysis of the local contexts; development of an innovative Integration Strategy Framework (ISF)
- 2. Implementation of 5 pilots in 5 different partnering countries IT, ES, EL, CY, IE to test the framework
- 3. Development of a methodology to measure the impact of the pilots and creation of exploitable materials
- 4. Dissemination of results through a newly created web-based platform and social media.
EU Funding Goals
Participating in projects that develop and promote good integration practice and policy; promote and support access to education for refugees and migrants; and aim to combat discrimination and racism.
- extensive connections and involvement with refugee and migrant communities
- a strong campaigning and policy aspect to our work
- engagement in a range of national networks and coalitions.
We have particular experience in the following areas:
- international protection