- Education and training
- Employment and job creation
- Policy and advocacy
- Professional or sector representative body
- Rural development
- Sustainable development
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
EU Project Experience
Erasmus Plus - SmartUP
This project aims to facilitate early stage entrepreneurs and established SME owner-managers with the knowledge and skills needed to identify and interpret early warning signals of business crisis, and to take timely, corrective actions, thereby facilitating growth, or survival, in unpredictable or adverse situations.
Erasmus Plus - Sustainable Futures for Enterprise Centres
This Project aims to initiate a replicable model of learning that enables enterprise centre managers, tenant businesses and learners to adopt sustainable and responsible business practices. Focusing on the dimensions of sustainable practice such as: sustainable buildings (NZEB), energy and resource efficiency, sustainable eco-systems and collective action, the SFEC programme will assist the participant cohort in developing practices that will make a transformative contribution to addressing climate challenges.In a previous role, our National Manager also managed Interreg, COSME and Horizon 2020 Projects and so brings expertise across these programmes.
EU Funding Goals
- Build Networks
- Success in securing projects
- Develop an extensive portfolio of knowledge and expertise in project management and leadership across a range of EU funded programmes.
- Network Capacity
- Social Enterprise
- Regional Development
- Access to the Remote Working Hub Sector
- Access to Regional and Rural Communities