- Education and training
- Professional or sector representative body
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
EU Project Experience
We have no previous experience of receiving EU funding.
EU Funding Goals
Carmichael has been providing support services to non profit organisations in Ireland since 1990. We are one of the largest providers of training services particularly in the area of governance. We have seen very strong growth in demand for our services.
Our funding goals are as follows;
- Build a network of organisations providing similar services in other EU countries;
- Share learning and experiences of delivering training and other support services to non profit organisations;
- Participate as a partner in projects to develop new content and enhance delivery models to improve the learning experience and impact. We are particularly interested in developing training programmes to help non profits to be more effective in demonstrating the impact and value of their services.
- Another area of interest is digitalization of delivery mechanisms to provide greater access to our programmes and in technologies to enhance the learning experience of our participants.
- Build on the experience gained from participating in networks and projects to be actively involved in a range of projects to enhance the delivery of training and support services to nonprofits.
- Be a key partner on projects and taking a lead role in co-ordinating projects.
Carmichael are experts in nonprofit governance, with a keen awareness of the issues facing nonprofits on the ground.
We have strong networks of small to medium nonprofits based in our centres, of Nonprofit CEOs and Senior Managers who have participated in our mentoring scheme and of Nonprofit Board Chairs.