- Education and training
- Mental health
- Sustainable development
- Young people / youth work
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
- European learning networks and exchanges
- Community outreach and engagement
- Cultural and artistic innovation
- Policy, advocacy and campaigns
- Scientific innovation
- Technological innovation
COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted education for 1.6 billion children. (UNICEF) Aunua Academy & Heroes hosted the YES summit.
Aunua Academy is mental health partner to The Wellbeing of Mental Health.
EU Project Experience
Aunua Academy is part of the StepForMe project which was chosen for the Erasmus + programme for emotional well-being.
EU Funding Goals
It would be great to learn and evolve with new EU partners and grow though collaboration on projects. Aunua is building the next generation community though our three pillars on Impact, Media & Networks.
My skills are in compassionate leadership, communication, networking, creative thinking, problem solving. I have a big vision on whats possible when we bring great hearts and minds together for the great and good of humanity.