- Education and training
- Health services and health promotion
- Development of education and training materials and programmes
EU Project Experience
- Development of All Ireland Palliative Care Top 10 Research Priorities
- Secured €3m for palliative care research collaborations across EU Horizon 2020, EU EU JPND and EU CHITIN for academic institutions and clinical partners on island of Ireland (2019 - 2022)
- Secured €2.3m funding for palliative care research collaborations across Health Service Executive (RoI) Health Research Board (HRB) and Health & Social Care R&D and non-exchequer on island of Ireland
- Coordinated with 23 senior and early career researchers involved in €1.26m investment in palliative care research by the HRB and AIIHPC on inequality of service delivery and measuring and evaluating outcomes (2012 – 2017)
- EDUPALL (Palliative Care Standardized Curriculum) - ERASMUS
EU Funding Goals
AIIHPC is interested in collaborating and developing relationships with organisations across Europe in relation to palliative care.
We seek to share knowledge, learn from good practices, seek funding opportunities and improve the overall experience of individuals with life limiting conditions and their families.
All Ireland Institute of Hospice and Palliative Care (AIIHPC) is a collaborative membership organisation on the island of Ireland that drives excellence in palliative care since 2010.
We broker relationships and support collaborations that increase participation and engagement with communities.
Our 27 partners of hospices, universities, health and social care organisations and charities work together and involve service users, carers, communities and other stakeholders to improve the quality of life for people with life limiting conditions.
We also possess extensive project experience in developing, delivering and managing EU funded projects with a myriad of partners.