Are you an employer or HR professional eager to tap into a diverse pool of skilled individuals? Do you believe in the untapped potential of young talent honed through non-formal education such as youth work and volunteering? If so, join National Youth Council of Ireland on 2nd November for Youth Skills Fest, a transformative event where talent meets opportunity!
Date: Thursday, 2nd November 2023
Registrations, tea/coffee: from 1.30 pm
Event time: 2 pm – 4 pm
Venue: The Gibson Hotel, Point Square, Dublin 1
- Expand your network: Connect with other professionals, extraordinary young people, policy makers, and youth workers passionate about skill recognition and inclusion.
- Shape tomorrow’s workforce: Gain insights into how recognising skills from non-formal education can enhance diversity, inclusion, and employability.
- Tap into a hidden talent pool: Witness the impressive skills of 150 young individuals, showcasing the transversal skills they’ve built through non-formal education such as youth work and volunteering. Participate in thought-provoking workshops and dynamic skill exhibitions led by our amazing young people.
- Get inspired by our keynote speakers: Peter Byrne, CEO of South Dublin Chamber and Siobhán Kinsella, CEO of Noel Recruitment
- Learn about helpful tools: Skills Summary is a free online platform that can help you understand and evaluate the non-formal education experiences of your potential employees and benefit your selection process. Skills Summary is a partnership project between the National Youth Council of Ireland, SpunOut.ie, and Accenture. It is funded by the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth and recognised as a measurement tool in the Youth Employability Initiative.
- Show your support: It’s the European Year of Skills! Join us in supporting young people and recognise the full range of their transversal skills.
Employers, recruiters, and HR leaders
How to register:
Please note that the places are very limited so secure your place at the event as soon as possible by registering using the form at this link.
For inquiries, please contact Mateja Jaksic, NYCI Skills Summary Project Co-ordinator at email@example.com or 014255942.