The European Social Fund Plus (ESF+) aims to support member states and regions to improve employment and education opportunities, to enhance social inclusion and to tackle poverty.
This call for proposals is financed under the Employment and Social Innovation("EaSI") strand of the ESF+ which is a European-level financing instrument. It provides financial support to achieve high employment levels, fair social protection, a skilled and resilient workforce ready for the future world of work, as well as inclusive and cohesivesocieties aiming to eradicate poverty.
This action aims at reaching jobseekers in EEA countries through EURES services.
The overall objectives of the call topic are to facilitate workers' intra-EU labour mobility, to boost employment opportunities as well as to support the implementation of the EURES Regulation, in particular in EEA countries. The ultimate goal of the call is to facilitate the job matching, placement and recruitment process on a fair basis.
This topic shall support the implementation of Union law on facilitating intra-EU labour mobility and the work of the EURES network in the EEA countries.
Proposals under this topic must support all these activities:
(1) To provide recruitment assistance through the EURES advisers and other staff of the EEA employment services to jobseekers and employers, such as:
o Recruiting workers and attracting employers.
o Identifying suitable job vacancies or CVs.
o Helping to draft CV's, job applications, and job vacancies.
o Matching CVs and vacancies.
(2) To provide guidance and information, to potential mobile jobseekers and their employers, on:
o living and working conditions, including general information on social security, taxation, labour law and administrative procedures regarding employment.
o apprenticeships, traineeships and access to vocational education and training.
(3) To improve the visibility and awareness of EURES in the EEA countries and to advertise the information and services provided, in line with the EURES communications strategy.
(4) To monitor placement outcomes and customer satisfaction.
(5) To contribute to the pool of job vacancies and CVs in the EURES portal, in cooperation with the NCO.
(6) To cooperate with other EURES countries in joint projects such as recruitment events.
The available call budget is EUR 12 000 000. This budget might be increased by maximum 20%. We expect to fund between 10 and 15 proposals.
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
+ be legal entities (public or private bodies)
+ be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
To be eligible, single applicants must be the National EURES Coordination Offices of EEA-non EU countries, in accordance with Article 29(a) of ESF+ Regulation.
Consortia are not eligible. Only applications by single applicants are allowed (mono-beneficiary).
Projects should normally have a duration of 24 months (extensions are possible, if duly justified and through an amendment).