Creative Europe is the EU’s funding programme for providing support to the culture and audiovisual sectors.
This call aims to provide support to coordinated/collaborative activities among European audiovisual festivals .
The Networks of European festivals shall provide support to coordinated/collaborative activities among European audiovisual festivals aiming at increasing audiences' interest in non-national European audiovisual content and promoting its circulation and visibility.
- Reinforce cooperation among European audiovisual festivals members of a Network screening a significant proportion of non-national European films and audiovisual works through coordinated/collaborative activities targeted to expand and renew audiences
- Increase the impact of European audiovisual festivals aiming to reinforce promotion, distribution and circulation of non-national European films and audiovisual works to growing audiences across Europe
- Foster exchange of knowledge and best-practice models for cooperation among festivals through coordinated/collaborative activities targeted to expand and renew audiences
- Harness the digital transformation, including developing and updating online tools and dana applications
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
+ be legal entities (public or private bodies)
+ be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.: Creative Europe Participating Countries:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
- non-EU countries: listed EEA countries and countries associated to the Creative Europe Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature (list of participating countries)
+ only applications from eligible entities organising audiovisual festivals in countries participating in the MEDIA strand will be accepted
By eligible audiovisual festival it is understood an event:
- programming European films and audiovisual works that are being screened to wide audiences including general public as well as accredited international audiovisual professionals and press;
- having a clear curation, regulation and selection procedure;
- 50% of the programming should be devoted to non-national films and audiovisual works from countries participating to the MEDIA strand and presenting a geographical diverse coverage of at least 15 from these countries including low capacity ones.
Only applications by single applicants are allowed (single beneficiaries).
EUR 5 500 00