Creative Europe is the EU’s funding programme for providing support to the culture and audiovisual sectors.
This call aims to encourage business-to-business exchanges among European audiovisual professionals.
The objectives of the Markets & Networking support are:
- To encourage business-to-business exchanges among European audiovisual professionals, and in particular an increased participation from LCC Group B countries, by facilitating access to physical and online markets;
- To include industry events focused on contents and/or the uptake of new technologies and business models, as long as they can make an impact on visibility and sales of European works;
- To value environmental-friendly approaches.
Activities to be funded
- Facilitating European and international co-productions including feature films, short films, video games, television series and cross media;
- Facilitating access to professional audiovisual trade events and markets, both physical and online.
Applications should present adequate strategies to ensure more sustainable and more environmentally-respectful industry. When activities include physical events, the process to acquire a sustainability certificate should be launched within the project period. Measures to ensure gender balance, inclusion, diversity and representativeness should also be included.
In order to be eligible, the applicants(beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e. Creative Europe Participating Countries: EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs)) and non-EU countries: listed EEA countries and countries associated to the Creative Europe Programme (associated countries) or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature.
No limit. The grant awarded may be lower than the amount requested.
Projects should not normally exceed 24 months(extensions are possible, if duly justified and through an amendment).